STAMH Tech is the exclusive representative for Bulgaria of the German manufacturer of stretch film M+B packaging group GMBH. The brand we offer is ENOfilms, the red cores!
ENOfilms specializes in the production of ultra-thin and energy-efficient films. A key feature of the products is that they are extremely flexible and puncture-resistant. The company policy is to produce thinner films on the market, thus significantly reducing the cost and the added value of packaging to our customers. Thin films are economically viable because they have more meters of film per kilogram and in combination with lower packing costs, generate better financial results.
Manual stretch films
The latest product ENOxtrem11 easily replaces conventional stretch films with a thickness of 15-23 μ. The tests confirm a higher holding force with up to 60% cost savings compared to conventional stretch films. We also offer the innovative manual wrapping system - ENOergo.
- ENOergo system - this is a revolution in manual wrapping. A perfect combination of innovative dispensers and specially developed high-performance stretch film. With ENOergo any operator can achieve excellent wrapping results with equal holding force on each pallet.
- ENOxtrem 9 - Thickness - 9 μ / Width - 450/500 mm / Lenght - 300 m/roll
- ENOxtrem 11 - Thickness - 11 μ / Width - 450/500 mm / Lenght - 250 m/roll
We also offer pre-stretched films with even lower thickness and with double folded edges for more holding resistance.
- Thickness - 6 μ / Width - 375 mm / Lenght - 220 m/roll
- Thickness - 8 μ / Width - 450 mm / Lenght - 300 m/roll
Machine stretch films
We offer a full range of stretch films suitable for semi-automatic and automatic stretch wrapping machines with or withour motorized pre-stretch systems.
- For machines without a pre-stretch system - ENOxtreme with thickness 9/11/14 μ and elongation 45/80/120%
- For machines with pre-stretch system - ENOevopower with thickness 12/14/16/19/21 μ and elongation 180/200/220/250/270%
- For machines with pre-stretch system - ENOfuture with thickness 12/14/16/19/21 μ and elongation 290/320/350/380/410%
- For machines with pre-stretch system - ENOtough with thickness 12/14/16 μ and elongation 210/230/250%