The Cuby single-level shuttle is a high-performance robotic solution for maximum storage density.
The maximum storage density can be achieved thanks to Cuby's narrow tracks for the single-deep shuttles and optimum space utilization of the rack lines with double-deep shelves and an extremely low-level spacing.
The Cuby single-level shuttle system is the ideal solution for fully automated storage of containers and cartons. The highly efficient system solution can be used in a variety of different industries, enhancing storage efficiency. The shuttles reliably transport containers and cartons weighing up to 35 kg.
The Cuby technology creates smart solutions for optimum space utilization in intralogistics: The double-deep storage option enables the shuttle to utilize the entire depth of the rack to store the containers. The use of the rack depth supports for guiding the load handling device is a unique feature and has been registered for patient approval. The innovative lift system, which moves the containers to the racks, also serves to create a compact facility layout.
Cuby offers the highest availability through its intelligent and high-performance system components. The storage shuttle system consists of a rack, at least one lift, and one shuttle per storage level. The system also includes the maintenance platforms (lift, control cabinet, and access platform) as well as the control system and our WMS software.
By tailoring the lift and shuttle performance to the conveying systems in the warehouse area and the connected goods-to-person work stations, the system provides a highly attractive solution for a broad spectrum of applications in diverse industries.
The system components are perfectly coordinated and guarantee the combination of high efficiency with maximum reliability. At the same time, you retain the complete freedom to configure the racking system layout to your requirements. The system components enable you to flexibly expand the facility to as many as 36 storage levels.
BENEFITS AT A GLANCE
- Fully automated storage system for containers and cartons
- Enhanced energy efficiency and cost-efficiency
- Excellent use of space through double-deep storage
- Very robust modular construction
- High throughput resulting from double lift design option
- Flexible expansion to up to 40 storage levels
- Simple and ergonomic maintenance of the shuttles
- Excellent space utilization by double-deep storage in connection with a single-deep aisle and minimized vertical distance between two rack levels.
- System designed for high availability (guiding of the extended load handling device and stable construction).
- Optimized connection to the pre-zone by double-story lift, especially in combination with the double lift provides a high performance, space-saving design
- Combinations of cartons and bins are possible
- Room for sprinkler included in aisle width
- The kit enables a customized performance
- Maintenance levels - safety shut-off
- Optimized space utilization by customized height adjustment
- Double load handling devices
- High performance by 2 transfer locations per lift and shuttle
- 2 bi-directional lifts per aisle possible
- Pneumatic-free solution
- Smart, sophisticated maintenance access to the shuttles
- Perfect fire protection thanks to gratings in the shelves
|6 to 15 m with 8 to max. 36 storage levels
|20 to 100 m with more than 25,000 storage locations per rack aisle.
|An unlimited number of rack aisles is possible.
|A considerable gain in efficiency by double cycles for storage and retrieval.
|Additional performance increase thanks to two lifts per rack aisle.
|Optimized rack versions for storing cartons or bins with optional combinations.