Conventional Racks System is the best solution for warehouses, where it's necessary to store palletized products with a wide range of load types and weight. The pallets are accessible and easy to reach with the Material Handling Machines. Pallets and loads don't need to be shifted or moved, to access other pallets positions.
The Conventional Pallets Racking Warehouse is generally laid out with single entry wall racks on the perimeter sides and double entry racks in the middle. The working aisle measurement between each rack and the rack height depends on the characteristics of the fork-lift trucks, lifting devices or Material Handling Machines. The engineering project depends on the pallet size and the height of the building construction of the warehouse.
REQUEST AN OFFER HERE or keep reading:
- The most universal system for pallet racking;
- Stable construction, allolwing direct access to each pallet;
- Perfect stock control - each storage location is dedicated to a specifique pallet or SKU;
- Significant improvement of all processes in the warehouse;
- Maximum adaptability to any load type, both in terms of weight and volume.
REQUEST AN OFFER HERE or check out photos and case studies with this solution:
Projects with this racking system - Conventional Storage System for TECH-CO