Conventional system represents the best response for those warehouses in which it is necessary to store palletized products with a wide range of load types. The pallets are easily removed and accessed directly. They do not need to be shifted in order neighboring pallets.
The conventional pallet racking warehouse is generally laid out with single entry wall racks on the perimeter sides and double entry racks in the middle. The working aisle measurement between each rack and the rack height depends upon the characteristics of the fork-lift trucks or lifting devices, pallet size and the height of the warehouse itself.
- The most universal system for pallet racking
- Allows direct and single access to each pallet
- Total stock control - each storage space is taken by a single pallet
- Significant improvement of all processes in the warehouse
- Maximum adaptability to any load type both in terms of weight and volume