You will receive everything from One source supplier: design provides individual solutions that make the best use of the available space, static configuration, delivery of total equipment- racks, stacker cranes, conveying systems, software at different levels.
System consist of racks, stacker cranes (storage-retrieval machines SRM), conveying systems and software solutions.
It presents an individual steel structure corresponding to unique goods that the end customer would like to store in. Structure itself could be in house or realized as self supporting units, that will sustain the loads from goods, but also incoming ones from snow, wind and earthquake.
Storage Retrieval machines (SRM)
Storage-retrieval machines and/or shuttle systems for pallets provide automated pallet handling and maximize efficiency.
They execute efficient pallet transport thanks to storage machines and/or shuttle systems. Machine moves in three direction – length and height of the warehouse, and its handling unit (that could be telescopic forks or shuttle on board) store the pallets in depth of the storage level.
They present the in house transportation of pallet units from the entrance point toward to the stacker crane. Entrance point could be in goods receiving zone, or different parts of production area.
Different levels of management are provided on process of managing the fully automated warehouse.
Obligatory levels to manage an automated processes are:
- Programmable Logic Controllers or PLC, is a ruggedized computer used for industrial automation. These controllers can automate a specific process, machine function, or even an entire production line.
- Material flow system (MFS)- it can be used it to map an automatic storage retrieval system. You can connect a programmable logic controller (PLC) to WMS and use it to control the transportation of handling units (HUs) in an automatic storage warehouse.
Material flow control is considered as the central nervous system of warehouses. It is positioned between warehouse management systems (WMS) and programmable logic controllers (PLC) and it execute integrated control functionality for the management, coordination, monitoring and control of resources and transport, as well as for the organisation of replenishment for picking activities.
Benefits at a glance
- Solutions designed individually for your needs, but using modularity of standard components
- Diverse storage products and options, also in terms of the system size and height
- Handling of extremely demanding conditions such as deep-freeze temperatures
- Systems can be expanded and modified, even after many years
- Comprehensive range of accessories
- Flexibility and sustainability
- Optimum storage density
- Rapid access
- Maintenance-friendly due to high-quality, proven machine elements
- Problem-free transport and short installation times resulting from modular design
- Connection to higher-level ERP systems or integration of the solutions via MFS and WMS software
- Complete solutions from a single source
- Reliable planning and costs management
- Professional project management and installation, supervised by experienced project managers
- After sales service from STAMH (repairs, rack inspections, spare parts, or modifications)