WITH STAMH YOU WILL RECEIVE ALL COMPONENTS OF THE SYSTEM FROM A SINGLE SUPPLIER
Customized solutions, fitting perfectly in the available warehouse or distribution center space, starting from the static configuration and elements to all mechanized and automated components of the Automated Storage System for Pallets – racks and racking systems, stacker cranes, transport and conveyor systems, and all necessary automation software and hardware solutions.
RACKS AND RACKING SYSTEMS
The racking system of the Automated Storage System for Pallets has a particular and unique steel structure, corresponding to the specific goods or items, that your facility will be storing or processing.
The structure itself can be internal or made as a self-supporting unit (where the racks and the racking system also support the structure of the warehouse). Self-supporting Racking Structures maintain the weight of the goods and the weight of all external elements like snow, wind, or even earthquakes.
MECHANIZED AND AUTOMATED EQUIPMENT (SRM)
Pick-up equipment or pallet transfer shuttles ensure automatic pallet handling and maximum efficiency. The automated technical equipment efficiently stores, retrieve and transport palletized loads through the exceptionally robust high-bay racking system. The equipment moves in three directions along the length, height, and depth of the warehouse.
Its handling units (telescopic forks or the onboard shuttle platforms) store and retrieve pallets automatically.
TRANSPORT AND CONVEYOR SYSTEMS FOR PALLETS
These systems represent the internal transport of pallets from the point of entry to the stacker crane. They connect all areas in the warehouse and transport palletized loads from one zone to another.
The conveyor systems for pallets are equipped with checking stations, chain or roller conveyor modules, turntables etc. They are very robust and resistant systems, able to work in special storage conditions.
Conveyor systems for pallets have a flexible design, depending on clients’ needs and goals.
AUTOMATION SOFTWARE AND MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
To manage a fully automated warehouse, you need different levels of software.
Programmable logic controllers or PLCs are robust computers for industrial automation. These controllers automate every specific process in the warehouse, making the entire production line, storage, or retrieving system work in full synchronization.
Material Flow Systems or (MFS) - are used to map the Automated Storage System for Pallets. You can connect a programmable logic controller (PLC) to the WMS system and use it to control the transport of handling units (HUs).
The material flow control is considered the central nervous system of the Automated Warehouse for Pallets. It’s positioned between the Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) and the Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs) and performs the integrated control functionality for managing, coordinating, monitoring, and controlling all resources and intralogistics transportation.
BENEFITS OF THE AUTOMATED STORAGE SYSTEMS FOR PALLETS
- Solutions, designed especially for the specific requirements, but using the modularity of its components;
- Different storage options, depending on the size and height of the system and the products;
- Working perfectly in very demanding conditions, such as refrigerated warehouses or special storage conditions;
- The systems can be extended and modified in the future if your business needs change;
- Complete range of accessories and additional elements;
- The perfect combination of flexibility and strength;
- Optimal storage density within the same area;
- Quick access to each stored pallet;
- Easy to maintain due to high-quality parts;
- Fast supply, installation, inspection, and services;
- Connection to the ERP system or integration of solutions through MFS and WMS software;
- Complete solutions from a single supplier, saving you time and money;
- Reliable planning and cost management;
- Professional project management and installation, supervised by experienced project managers in STAMH;
- After-sales service from STAMH (repairs, checks on shelving systems, spare parts, or modifications).