You will receive everything from one supplier: design and individual solutions achieving the best use of the available space and delivery of all needed equipment - racks, stacker cranes, conveying systems and last, but not least, software at different levels.
It's an individual steel structure with characteristics, depending on the unique goods (SKUs) that you would like to store. Structure itself could be the existing one or the produced as self supporting units, sustaining not only the load of stored goods, but also the load from the snow, wind, eventual earthquakes and all external factors.
Storage Retrieval machines (SRM)
Storage Retrieval Machines and/or Shuttle Systems for Pallets provide automated solution to maximize efficiency in the warehouse. They execute efficient pallets transportation in the warehouse or the logistics base, thanks to the Storage Machines and/or Shuttle Systems, provided by STAMH. Machines moves in three directions:
- Height of the warehouse;
- SRM handle units (using telescopic forks or shuttle on board) storing the pallets in depth of the storage level;
They are used for the transportation of pallets from the entrance point to the stacker crane. Entrance points can be positioned in the receiving zone, or different parts of the production or warehouse areas.
Different levels of Software Management Systems are provided to manage the fully automated warehouses.
The obligatory levels to manage an automated processes are:
- Programmable Logic Controllers or PLC: ruggedize computer used for industrial automation. These controllers can automate a specific process, machine function, or even an entire production line.
- Material flow system (MFS) - it is used to map an automatic storage retrieval system. You can connect a programmable logic controller (PLC) to WMS and use it to control the transportation of handling units (HUs) in an Automated Storage Warehouse.
- Material flow Control is considered the central nervous system of the warehouses. It is positioned between the Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) and the Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) and it execute integrated control functionality of the management, coordination, monitoring and control of resources and transport, as well as for the organization of replenishment for all picking activities.
REQUEST AN OFFER HERE or keep reading:
Benefits at a glance:
- Solutions, designed individually for your warehouse needs, but using modularity of standard components;
- Different storage options in terms of the system size and height;
- Materials and machines, resistant to extremely demanding conditions such as deep-freeze temperatures;
- Systems can be expanded and modified, even after many years;
- Large range of different accessories;
- Flexibility and sustainability;
- Optimum storage density;
- Fast access and retrieval of all stored pallets;
- Easy to mantain Storage System due to the high proven quality of all machine elements;
- Problem-free transportation and short installation times;
- Modular design;
- Connections to higher-level ERP Software Systems and possible integration of the solutions with MFS and WMS software;
- Complete solutions from a single source;
- STAMH provides reliable planning and costs management;
- Professional project management and installation, supervised by experienced engineers and project managers from STAMH;
- After sales service from STAMH (installation, inspection and services, rack inspections, spare parts or modifications)