RGS AD series are compressed air vacuum cleaners suitable when the use of electricity is prohibited or impossible. Available in X1-X2-X3 versions, which can be used in ATEX hazardous areas with a Venturi system, a 25/65/100 liter removable container and Ø360/460 main filter (antistatic in ATEX version for hazardous environments).
The AD56 vacuum cleaner is the most powerful of the whole compressed air range thanks to the dual Venturi system. Available in X1-X2-X3 versions, which can be used in ATEX hazardous areas. Equipped with a 100 liter removable container and a Ø560 main filter (antistatic in ATEX version), the 3.4m² filter area can vacuum very fine dust.
- Machine body Ø360/460 mm
- Venturi vacuum system
- Powered by compressed air, no electrical components
- No moveble working parts
- Vacuum-meter and red light to control the filter efficiency
- Manual filter shaker on top of the vacuum
- Container 25/65/100 l with leaver system and castor wheels
- We recommend using cleaning accessories Ø40mm and Ø50mm.
|Compressed air consuption||1200 Nl/min||1200 Nl/min||1200 Nl/min||2400 Nl/min|
|Required air pressure||4 -8 bar||4 -6 bar||4 -6 bar||4 -8 bar|
|Depression||280 mbar||280 mbar||280 mbar||280 mbar|
|Air flow||350 m3/h||400 m3/h||400 m3/h||800 m3/h|
|Container||25 l||65 l||100 l||100 l|