READ MORE ABOUT THE AWARD-WINNING INTERNATIONAL RESTAURANT HAPPY AND THE MOBILE RACKING SYSTEM, DESIGNED, DELIVERED, AND INSTALLED BY STAMH GROUP
With more than 27 years of experience, HAPPY is one of the most successful Bulgarian chains of restaurants. Recently, HAPPY opened a new establishment at the iconic Piccadilly Circus, in London. Today, there are 23 HAPPY restaurants, positioned in key locations in Bulgaria, Spain, and Great Britain.
The fast delivery and supply for all the HAPPY restaurants require a well-organized, agile logistics chain and ❄️ cold storage facilities operating at sub-zero temperatures, 100% of the time. Of course, HAPPY entrusted the design, installation, and installation of the new storage systems for their logistics base near the city of Varna, to STAMH.
The new Mobile Racking System designed by STAMH's engineering teams has a total width of only 15.5 m. Cold rooms and chambers with a temperature of -25 °C are quite expensive to maintain, so a large part of this type of local warehouses are smaller than other facilities. STAMH teams had to find a solution for maximum utilization of the volume of the warehouse, ventilation, and in compliance with all the specific storage requirements.
In order to maximize the utilization of the warehouse's volume, a special system of Conventional Racks was designed and installed along two of its walls in the facility. STAMH engineering teams designed racks, even above the entrance door of the cold chamber, and a special passage corridor with a height of 3.95 m.
WHAT IS THE CAPACITY OF THE WAREHOUSE, ACHIEVED THANKS TO THE NEW MOBILE RACKING SYSTEM?
- Capacity of the Conventional Racking System - 143 pallets;
- Capacity of Mobile Racking System for pallets – 640 pallets;
- Total capacity of the storage system in the cold chamber - 783 pallets;
OTHER FEATURES OF THE NEW RACKING SYSTEM
- Total height of the system - 8.22 m.
- Width of each individual mobile base with double-sided stacking levels - 2.6 m.
- All systems function perfectly at a temperature of -25°C ❄️;
- On a total of 4 stacking levels, the racking system organizes pallets weighing up to 700 kg. and with a height of up to 1.8 m.
Of course, the new Mobile Racking System from STAMH is equipped with special anti-seismic protection systems and light barriers on the periphery of the installation. Feel free to learn more about the different storage systems for pallets that STAMH designs and installs, here.