The Hyster double stacker with folding platforms is designed to suit specific applications. Featuring a powerful AC motor providing excellent performance and reliable proven components. Delivering a low cost of operation, these robust Hyster double stacker trucks can optimise vehicle loading and unloading operations and boost pallet transportation rates over short or long distances.
- The Hyster double stacker truck has a compact and robust chassis offering fast acceleration, 7.5km/h laden speed operation, power steering.
- Welded fork construction makes the Hyster double stacker truck range highly resistant to torsion.
- Providing superior performance, the low maintenance AC motor helps to reduce the cost of operation.
- Driver Diagnostic Interface (DDI) enables the selection of appropriate performance settings to suit the most challenging applications. An optional key-pad with PIN code access can be selected to enhance warehouse management.
- To help reduce the cost of ownership the power transmission is supplied with Helicoidal gears which run in an oil bath, helping to reduce wear and tear.
- Maintenance requirements are minimised, reducing the associated costs and downtime. There is a diagnostic system for preventative maintenance communication. The lift motor construction ensures low maintenance requirements. CANbus technology offers enhanced functionality and reliability.
|Model||P2.0SD (pedestrian)||P2.0SD (stand-on)||P2.0SD Fixed (BIGA) (stand-on)||P2.0SD Fixes (BOB) (stand-on)|
|Weight||1081 kg||1081 kg||1138 kg||1126 kg|
|Battery capacity||24V / 300Ah||24V / 300Ah||24V / 300Ah||24V / 300Ah|
|Lifting height||2100 mm||2100 mm||2100 mm||2100 mm|