Whatever goods you store a reliable and efficient storage and retrieval system significantly reduces personnel resource requirements and warehousing costs. All vertical and horizontal KARDEX systems run on the “goods to man” principle. This allows goods to be retrieved quickly and minimizes picking times and paths.
- Shuttle XP –high density storage in a compact footprint.The goods are supplied to the operator in a short period of time wherever they may be located in the unit. The shelf rails in the access opening allow operator to position several trays within the working area.
- Megamat RS – maximum capacity with the smallest footprint.The compact design ensures maximum storage space using minimal floor space. This high-density storage concept achieves maximum possible capacity.
- Horizontal – maximum storage capacity and rapid retrieval in a horizontal direction
- Increased space utilization – efficiency by up to 80%
- Raised access accuracy – up to 99%
- Improved picking productivity – up to 400%
- Achieved stock accuracy – up to 99%