The transport of light loads is commonly associated with high requirements of functionality and frequency that can only be achieved with a perfect integration of all components that are part of the automatic warehouse system.
There are different conveyers and elements to be considered:
- Straight conveyers – these allow the load units to be moved in a straight line and can also perform accumulating functions
- Cross transfers – These offer high-performance solutions to problems of cross-tracks and adaptations in the design of the installations of any degree of complexity
- Curved conveyers – In order to integrate a continuous transport system in areas with multiple operations in which priority is given to the profitability of the space and the resources used, it is essential to install curved conveyers
- Lift stations – Essential when the distribution of transport units over various levels is needed without affecting the operational activities of the facility.
- Shuttle cars – This non- continuous system for delivering handled units to different reception stations can form an important part of an operational environment which needs multiple resources
- Robust system designed to withstand daily high-performance operations
- Ergonomic and compact design which facilitates interactions between the machine and the operator
- Low maintenance and orders easily carried out
- Reduced operating costs